two months of mornings

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

After a little nudge from Grammie, we're back to the blog.  I need to push my overly-thorough tendencies to the side, remind myself what I often tell my employees..."done is better than perfect", and just put some pictures up here even if they are not accompanied by a lot of words. Hopefully a few people will still look at them!

Here is a little collection of morning photos from the past few months.  Owen always looks so cute first thing in the morning - with freshly combed hair and no food stains on his clothes yet - so I sometimes set all the bags down on our way to the car/daycare in the morning and snap a few pictures of him. It's fun to see them all together here and watch the progression of his mobility and hair growth! Taken on May 2, May 28, June 3, and July 15.
































No comments:

Post a Comment